Wednesday, October 29, 2008

AQUINAS

I finally applied to Aquinas today. Even though Mr. Patton thought that I was going to apply to Hope. I feel like I am taking a big step and that I am starting to make my own decisions. I want to major in Art teacher education and teach art for high school students. I would love it if I could teach at Oakridge. Then I am minoring in photography. I am soooo pumped. My goal with my future career is to keep these three things in mind: I have to love what I do, I have to be good at what I do, and most importantly that it should help make the world a better place. I think that teaching kids to open their minds to opportunities and different ways of looking at things can help shape them so that they can do something great.

1 comment:

Power Up Love said...

I know when you put the needs above the needs of others is your life brings glory to Him. It sounds like you understand that. I know you'll go far because your profile says it all, "I am Christian. Hear me Roar. I hope to bring a light to this world that no one has ever seen. I want to move the streets like Jesus did way back in the day. I want to bring peace to people and love with all my heart". It's encouraging to know that your teaching children.

Share you story at www.PowerUpLove.com

May God Bless...