Tuesday, October 28, 2008

UNBEAUTIFUL/UNSMART

I feel unbeautiful and unsmart. I realized this in first hour. I saw a certain someone and thought, she is beautiful, intelligent, outgoing, and everyone loves her. And I listened to everyone speaking and I felt like I was incapable of the knowledge being poured out into the silence. I felt like I couldn't say anything intelligent. I actually started to feel like this for a while. I know that I need to pray about it and that I should read my bible and that I have to do this and that. But I want to do something else.....but what? I feel like dropping my first two hours.....that's horrible.

1 comment:

Kimburley Sue said...

i've felt that way a lot in my life. It's not worth it.
Find beauty in God's creation around you and pretty soon you'll start to feel beautiful again because of how precise and perfect he was when he made you and how much detail went into every drop of Charity Wilde :0)
You are fearfully and wonderfully made <3