Monday, December 1, 2008

MY SEVENTEENTH YEAR

Today I am seventeen. I am thankful for all the years that I have been on this earth. I am grateful that I get to worship the God that I do, and no one criticizes me...and even if they did, I'd still be grateful lol. Life is good now. I am happy. I am content. Peace flows through these veins and I am The New Charity. When you see me, it's like there is this glow around me. lol...it's like I am iridescent. There of course still those minor kinks that I must work out, like college, churches, adult stuff....but that is okay. I am not worried about it, and if you are, then just breathe....and relax, close your eyes and focus on something that calms you, something that makes you happy....then you feel like your home. It's a great feeling. I promise :0). Don't ever doubt something because that means you don't have hope for it. Everything that you do, do it with enthusiasm and hope. It makes life and all that you do a lot more important.

1 comment: